Essential Reports can be used view your business’ performance. When running the reports you can view more detail about each of the values on the reports to see how they’re calculated.
You can export these reports as a CSV or PDF.
- CSV – Depending on your browser, the file automatically downloads to your Downloads folder or you’re prompted to save the file. If prompted to save the file, browse to where you want to save the file and Save.
- PDF – The PDF opens in a new window or tab. Open your browser File menu and choose to print or save the report.
To access these reports, click Reporting.
Essential Reports include the following:
- Profit and Loss – Sometimes known as an income statement, this report shows your business’ income, expenses, and net income (or loss) for a particular period.
- Balance Sheet – See a snapshot of the worth of your business from the day you started trading, up to the date you specify.
- Trial Balance – View the balance on each ledger account in a specified date range.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Report – The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Report shows you how much you’re owed at any point in time by each of your customers.
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Aging Report – The Accounts Payable (A/P) Aging Report shows you how much you owe your vendors at any point in time.