About the Sales Invoices and Sales Credit Notes lists
The Sales Invoices (Sales > Sales Invoices) and Sales Credit Notes (Sales > Sales Credit Notes) lists display all sales invoices and credit notes you have entered. These pages allow you to get a quick view of your sales transactions and to manage them.
You can also click Sales to see a combined list of sales invoices and credit notes.
Sales invoice numbers are prefixed with SI and credit notes with SCN. However, you can change the default prefix and next invoice number in Invoice Form Settings (Settings > Invoice Form Settings > Prefixes and Numbering). Additionally, if you save a sales invoice or credit note as a draft, Accounting adds DRAFT to the prefix.
From these lists, you can:
- Enter a new new sales invoice or credit note.
- Click an item to open it, and then edit or void the invoice or credit note.
- Apply a payment or credit note to an invoice.
- Search for specific item by contact, number, or reference in the search field.
- Filter the list by date or status (such as Paid, Void, Draft, etc.).
- Use the buttons at the top of the list to print, email, export, copy, or delete a selected item.