On the Banking page, you can view and manage your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, and bank transactions. You can also see details for each bank account, including the balance, and the date the account was last reconciled.
From here, you can:
- Add, edit, or delete a bank account.
- View your existing bank accounts.
- Record money in and money out.
- Transfer money between two bank accounts.
- Connect to your online bank account using bank feeds. Once you’ve linked your bank account, it shows the bank balance, the number of new transactions ready to download and when the account was last refreshed.
- Import your bank statement.
If you want, you can change the order of bank accounts. To do this, point to the button on the bank tile and drag the account to where you want it.
- 1. From the Banking page, open the older liability account and note the balance. If you connected it to your bank feed, check the date of the last cleared transaction and then open New Entry then click Disconnect Bank Account.
- 2. Rename the account (for example, from Chase Visa to XXChase Visa) to identify it to be deleted later and to move it to the bottom of the bank list.
- 3. Click Add a new account.
- 4. Select Credit Card or Loan for the Account Type.
- 5. Enter the details for the new account and click Save.
- 6. On the Banking page, select New > Money Transfer.
- 7. Select the renamed account in the Paid to Bank Account field.
- 8. Select the new account in the Paid from Bank Account field.
- 9. Enter the balance as a positive number of the renamed account in the Amount Transferred field.
- 10. Optionally, enter a reference or description.
- 11. Click Save.
- 12. If the account was connected to your bank account, reconnect the new account. See Connect to your bank feed for more information.