Essential Reports can be used view your business’ performance. When running the reports you can view more detail about each of the values on the reports to see how they’re calculated.
You can export these reports as a CSV or PDF.
- CSV – Depending on your browser, the file automatically downloads to your Downloads folder or you’re prompted to save the file. If prompted to save the file, browse to where you want to save the file and Save.
- PDF – The PDF opens in a new window or tab. Open your browser File menu and choose to print or save the report.
To access these reports, click Reports.
Essential Reports include the following:
- Profit and Loss – Sometimes known as an income statement, this report shows your business’ income, expenses, and net income (or loss) for a particular period.
- Balance Sheet – See a snapshot of the worth of your business from the day you started trading, up to the date you specify.
- Trial Balance – View the balance on each category in a specified date range.