Attachments are a great way to keep track of any documents you have for a purchase or journal. You can attach files when you create a purchase invoice, credit note, customer receipt, supplier payment or journal. For example, you can add a copy of a purchase order you may have from a supplier or a copy of a receipt.
You can add the following types of file:
The maximum file size is 2.5MB. You can add more than one file to each transaction.
Add an attachment
- 1. Create the purchase invoice, credit note, customer receipt, supplier payment or journal as normal.
- 2. Click the Attachment button.
- 3. Click Upload files then browse to the location of your saved file and then click Open.
You can also drag and drop attachments into the transaction.
- 4. To add another attachment, click Upload files again and repeat step 3.
- 5. To remove an attachment, click the delete button, then click Delete.
- 6. Save your transaction as normal.
View an attachment
- 1. Browse to the relevant purchase invoice, credit note or journal and click it.
- 2. Click the attachment button.
- 3. You can add and remove attachments or to view the attachment, click the file name.
From here you can zoom in and out, rotate the file and also download it.