The Products & Services tab
The Products & Services tab lists all the Stock, Non-stock and Service items you’ve created.
From here, you can:
- See the codes and descriptions for all of your items. You can also see the:
- Cost, standard sales price, quantity and reorder level of Stock items.
- Cost and standard sales price of Non-stock items.
- Rate of Service items.
- Create a new Stock, Non-stock or Service item.
- View more in-depth details about an item. To do this, simply click the relevant item.
- Edit an existing Stock, Non-stock or Service item.
- Delete an existing Stock, Non-stock or Service item.
- Search for an individual item, by code or description. To do this, simply enter the information you want to search for in the Type to search box.
- 1. Click the Filter button.
- 2. Click the relevant options from the drop-down lists, then click Close.
If you want to return to the default list, click the Filter button, then click Reset Filters.
You can sort the order your product and service items appear in by simply clicking the column you want to sort by. For example, if you may want to sort your items by their description, click the Description column.
The action toolbar appears when you select one or more product or service items. You can use this action toolbar to print or export your selected items. If you haven’t entered any transactions against a product or service item, you can also delete it from here.
- 1. Select the check box next to the required product or service items.
To quickly select all items, select the check box at the top left-hand corner of the grid.
- 2. From the action toolbar, click the option that you want to use:
|Depending on your internet browser, the products and services list open in a new window or tab. You can then choose to either print or save it from your browser file menu.|
|Enter the email address and any information you want to appear in the body of the email. Click Send. The email is sent to the specified address.|
|CSV||Depending on your internet browser, the CSV file either downloads automatically to your Downloads folder or you may receive a prompt asking you to save the file to your PC.|
|Depending on your Internet browser, the products and services list opens as a PDF file in a new window or tab. You can then choose to either print or save it from your browser file menu.|
|Delete||Use this option to delete product or service items.
Note: Once you’ve used a product or service item in an invoice, you can’t delete it. Instead, to prevent any confusion, we suggest you flag the item as Inactive.