The sales invoice list
The sales invoice list shows all invoices and credit notes you’ve entered for your customers. You can see at a glance which customers you’ve entered invoices or credit notes for, the date, the total value, the amount outstanding and the status of the invoice or credit note.
Sales invoice numbers are prefixed by SI and credit note numbers are prefixed by SCN. If required, you can amend the default prefix and next invoice number in Settings > Accounts Settings > Invoice Settings.
To view the sales invoice list, click the Sales tab. From here you can:
- Create and manage your invoices.
- Void an existing invoice.
- Record a payment or credit note against a particular invoice.
- Record a batch payment against several invoices for the same customer.
- Search for invoices – You can search on the company name, the name of the contact or the invoice number. To do this, in the Type to search box enter the information you want to search for.
- Filter the list by date or by payment status.