Billing and commission settings
You can use the Billing Settings option to manage your direct debit payment details for your service and view any invoices we’ve sent you. If you’re a member of the Sage Accountants Reward Programme, you can also enter your commission details.
Learn more about the Sage Accountants Reward Programme
To view the billing contact and address for your subscription, simply click your login name > Manage Business Settings > Billing Settings. Your billing information appears on the Billing Contact tab.
You can amend these details from Business Settings.
- 1. Click your login name > Manage Business Settings > Billing and Commission Settings > SEPA Direct Debit > Setup a Direct Debit.
If you want to amend an existing direct debit instruction, click Create New Direct Debit then follow the steps below.
- 2. Read the information > Continue.
- 3. Check your company name and address are correct. You can amend these if required.
You can’t amend the country and as this is an ongoing payment, the type is automatically set to recurrent.
- 4. IBAN > enter your International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- 5. BIC > enter the Branch Identifier Code (BIC).
The IBAN and BIC are compulsory. If you’re not sure what these are, please contact your bank. Some banks include this information on your bank statements. The Creditor Identifier is our reference and you can’t change this.
- 6. Continue > check your details are correct.
- 7. To accept the terms and conditions > select the two check boxes > Finish.
You’ve successfully entered or updated your direct debit details and when your next payment is due, we’ll send you an invoice to let you know how much will be debited from your account.
- Click your login name > Manage Business Settings > Billing Settings > Sage Invoices > click the relevant invoice.
Depending on your Internet browser, the invoice appears in a new tab or new window. The invoice shows an overall amount for your Sage services, as well as any other Sage software you have. Your invoice shows as unpaid until your direct debit has been collected. If required, you can print or save the invoice from your browser menu bar.
If you want to participate in the Accountants Reward Programme, follow these steps.
- 1. Click your login name > Manage Business Settings > Billing Settings > Commission Details.
- 2. Do you wish to participate in the Accountants Reward Programme? > Yes.
- 3. If your business is VAT registered, select the Business VAT Registered? check box > enter your VAT number.
- 4. If you’ve previously entered direct debit details and you want to use the same bank details for your commission, click Copy bank details from Direct Debit?
- 5. If you don’t want to use the same bank account as the one you entered in the Direct Debit tab, enter your bank account details > Save.
You’ve successfully entered your commission details. Provided you don’t have any outstanding invoices, we’ll pay any commission you earn into the bank account you entered here. If you do have any outstanding invoices, your commission is offset against these.