PAYE modernisation training
From 1 January 2019, under PAYE Modernisation every employer will be responsible for submitting their employees tax information at every payroll run. To avoid penalties for non-compliance, it’s essential you get it right first time and in real time!
To help you get it right we’re running a series of seminars where you’ll gain a detailed understanding of the changes, what they mean to your business and how to prepare for them. Benefit by hearing from a Revenue representative and a Sage expert with an open Q&A session so you come away with exactly what you need!
During these sessions, you’ll learn:
- What PAYE Modernisation is, when and how it will be implemented.
- What’s changing, what you need to do to prepare.
- How PAYE Modernisation will streamline your processes and bring benefits to your business.
- How the role of payroll processor will work under the new legislation – including submission types, data alignment and key dates.
- How the process of Payroll Year End will transform under PAYE Modernisation.
- The approach to corrections and penalties.
- How Sage will support businesses with simple and compliant software and services.
To book your place now, call us on 1890 88 20 40 or leave your details and we’ll get in touch.