You can use the Cashbook option to view and record the flow of money in and out of your business.
From here you can:
- View existing bank accounts and the transactions you record – To do this, just click the relevant bank account.
- Record money in and money out transactions.
- Search for a particular transaction – To do this, simply enter the information you want to find in the search box.
- Edit an existing bank transaction. To do this, click the relevant transaction, make the necessary changes then click Save.
- Delete an existing bank transaction. To do this, click the Delete option next to the relevant transaction. Confirm you want to delete the transaction by clicking Yes.
You can’t delete a bank transaction that’s been previously included in a VAT Return or a bank reconciliation. Instead, you must enter a reverse transaction. For example, if it’s a money out transaction, enter a money in transaction with exactly the same details.