About your business
About your Business is where you can enter, or update your business address and type of company.
To enter or update your business settings
- 1. Go to More, then click Settings.
- 2. In the Invoice & Business Preferences section, click About your Business.
The business name is what you entered when you first signed up. If you need to change this, please calls us on 0845 111 6666.
- 3. Enter your business address.
- 4. On the Type of business list, click one of the following options:
- Sole trader or Small Business
- Limited Company/LLP
- 5. If your business is a limited company or limited liability partnership (LLP), complete the following options:
|Registration Number||Your company registration number (CRN).
This is a unique number that is issued to a limited company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) upon incorporation with Companies House. Your CRN consists of eight numbers or two letters followed by six numbers.
|Registered Country||The country your business is registered in:
* England and Wales/
* Northern Ireland/
* Republic of Ireland/
|Registered Address||If your business trading address is different to the address registered with the Companies Registration Office, clear the check box and enter your registered address.|
- 6. Click Save.
If you experience any issues while updating your business settings, please email us for further assistance.