The contacts list
You can view a list of your contacts from the Contacts tab.
When you enter your VAT registration details, two Revenue contacts are automatically created for the purpose of paying or reclaiming VAT.
From Contacts, you can:
- Create new contact records for customers and suppliers.
- View existing customer and supplier details – To do this, just click the relevant contact.
- Edit existing contact records.
- Import your contact records.
- Search for a particular contact – To do this, simply enter the information you want to find in the Type the contact name to search box.
- Use the action toolbar to print, email, export (as CSV or PDF) and delete your contacts from the list.
The action toolbar appears when you select one or more contacts.
You can use the action toolbar to print, email or export (as CSV or PDF) the contact list.
- 1. Select the check box next to the relevant contacts.
To quickly select all contacts, select the check box at the top left-hand corner of the grid.
- 2. Click the option that you want to use:
|The contact list opens in a new window or tab showing the selected contacts. Open your browser then go to the File menu and choose to print or save the page.|
|Enter any information you want to appear in the body of the email and then click Save. Sage emails the contact list to the address you specified.|
|CSV||Depending on your web browser, the CSV file either downloads automatically to your Downloads folder or you may receive a prompt asking you to save the file to your PC. Browse to where you want to save the file and then click Save.|
|This option opens the contact list as a PDF in a new window or tab. Open your browser’s File menu then choose to print or save the page.|