Chart of Accounts List
You can use the Chart of Accounts List Report to view and export a list of your ledger accounts. You can use ledger accounts to analyse your income, expenditure, assets, liabilities and capital when running your management reports.
To print or save the Chart of Accounts list
- 1. Go to Reporting then from the drop-down list click More… then in the Detailed Reports section click Chart of Accounts.
To view a list of ledger accounts for a particular category click the Category drop-down list and select the relevant category. You can also sort the order of how the VAT Rate & Category columns appear in the list by simply clicking the column header.
- 2. To print or save the report click Export and choose either the CSV or PDF format for your file. The report automatically downloads.
- 3. Once the report has downloaded, from the menu bar click the relevant report.
Depending on how you chose to export your report, one of the following happens:
- CSV – The file automatically downloads to your Downloads folder or you’re prompted to save the file. Browse to where you want to save the file then click Save.
- PDF – The PDF opens in a new window or tab. You can then choose to print or save the report from your browser menu.
Please note, if the PDF document doesn’t open in a new window this is usually due to pop-ups being blocked on your internet brower settings. To change these settings our Pop-ups blocked guide will help you.