Review your chart of accounts
When you first set up your company in Sage Business Cloud Accounting, the nominal accounts and chart of accounts are based on the business type you select in the Setup Wizard. For example, sole trader, limited company or limited liability partnership (LLP).
To access your chart of accounts, go to Settings then click Chart of Accounts.
From here, you can:
- Add a new nominal ledger account.
- Review or edit your existing nominal ledger accounts.
- View which nominal ledger accounts are control accounts. They are indicated with an asterisk.
- Exclude a nominal ledger from the Chart of Accounts.
- Search for an account by ledger name, display name, or nominal code.
- Filter the list by accounts included (or excluded) from the Chart of Accounts or by category.
- To print or export a Chart of Accounts list.