The Products & Services tab
The Products & Services tab lists all the product and service records that you’ve created in Sage One.
From here, you can:
- See the codes and descriptions for all of your items. You can also see the:
- Cost, standard sales price, quantity and reorder level of Stock type product items.
- Cost and standard sales price of non-stock type product items.
- Rate of service items.
- Create a new product (stock/non-stock) or service item.
- View more in-depth details about a product or service – To do this, simply click the relevant item.
- Search for an individual product or service, by code or description.
- Edit an existing product (stock/non-stock) or service item.
- Delete an existing product (stock/non-stock) or service item.
If you want to, you can filter the list by Analysis Type, Status (Active/Inactive), Type (Stock/Non Stock/Service) and Category.
- 1. Click the Filter button.
- 2. From the drop down lists, click the relevant options.
- 3. Click Close.
To return to the default list, click the Filter button, then click Reset Filters.
You can sort the order the products and services appear in. Simply click the column you want sort by. For example, you may want to sort by Description or Ledger Account.
The action toolbar appears when you select one or more product or service items. You can use this action toolbar to print or export your selected items. If you haven’t entered any transactions against a product or service item, you can also delete it from here.
- 1. Select the check box next to the required products or services.
To quickly select all items, select the check box at the top left-hand corner of the grid.
- 2. Click the option that you want to use:
|Depending on your Internet browser, the products and services list open in a new window or tab. You can then choose to either print or save it from your browser file menu.|
|Enter the email address and any information you want to appear in the body of the email. Click Send. The email is sent to the specified address.|
|CSV||Depending on your Internet browser, the CSV file either downloads automatically to your Downloads folder or you may receive a prompt asking you to save the file to your PC.|
|Depending on your Internet browser, the products and services list opens as a PDF file in a new window or tab. You can then choose to either print or save it from your browser file menu.|
|Delete||Use this option to delete product or service items.
Note: Once you’ve used a product or service item in an invoice, you can’t delete it. Instead, to prevent any confusion, we suggest you flag the item as Inactive.