You can produce supplier statements in Sage One to show the position of your account with them and to help you keep track of your account balance. The statement shows all transactions and the total invoiced to you between a date particular date range. It also shows the amount you’ve paid and the amount you still owe at the end of the period specified.
You can choose to generate your supplier statements for all transactions or for outstanding transactions only.
- 1. Settings tab > Defaults > Supplier Defaults.
- 2. Choose one of the following:
- Outstanding Item Style – this will generate a statement of outstanding transactions only.
- Activity Style – this will generate a statement of all transactions.
- 3. Click Save.
- 1. Contacts > Suppliers > click the required supplier.
- 2. Manage > Statements.
- 3. Enter the date you want to run the statement to.
- 4. To produce a PDF of the statement > Manage Statement > Print.
Depending on your Internet browser the PDF opens in a new window or tab and you can choose to print or save it from your browser file menu.
- 5. To produce a CSV file > Manage Statement > Export to CSV file.
Depending on your browser, the file either downloads automatically to your Downloads folder or you may receive a prompt asking you to save the file to your PC. You can then open the file with Excel.