Change the due date on invoices
When you enter an invoice in Accounting, by default, the due date is set to 30 days. If you need to, you can change the due date of an individual invoice when you create it. Alternatively, you can change the default number of credit days so all of your invoices use the same number of days for the due date.
- 1. Go to Settings, then click Record and Transactions Settings.
- 2. Under Customers or Suppliers, in the Days before invoices overdue box, enter the required number of days.
- 3. Click Save.
The next time you create a sales invoice, the due date defaults to the number of days you entered.
- 1. Go to Contacts, then click Customers or Suppliers.
- 2. Click the required customer/supplier to open their record.
- 3. Click the Payment Details tab.
- 4. In the Payment Terms section click the Edit button.
- 5. Select the Credit Terms check box, then enter the number of days.
- 6. Click Save.