The purchase invoice list
The purchase invoice list shows all invoices and credit notes you’ve entered for your suppliers. You can see at a glance which suppliers you’ve entered invoices or credit notes for, the date, the reference, the total value, the amount outstanding and the status of the invoice or credit note.
To view the purchase invoice list, click Expenses > Purchase Invoices.
From here, you can:
- Create and manage your invoices.
- Void an existing invoice.
- Record a payment or credit note against a particular invoice.
- Record a batch payment against several invoices for the same customer.
- Search for invoices – You can search on the company name, the name of the contact or the reference. To do this, simply enter the information you want to search for in the Type to search box.
- Filter the list by date or by payment status.