Standard trial balance
The trial balance is the fundamental starting point for sets of accounts. Use this view to see the balance of each nominal account. Only nominal accounts with a balance are shown in this view.
To view the trial balance click Trial Balance.
From the trial balance, you can:
- Create a journal.
- See the detail of a balance. To do this, simply click the relevant row.
- Edit the initial trial balance.
- If your client is a Sage One Accounts customer, you can populate a trial balance from Sage One Accounts.
- Edit the comparative trial balance.
- Export the trial balance to a PDF or CSV file. To do this, choose the relevant option from the Create Journal drop-down menu.
If this article hasn’t answered your question, please consider searching the help or contacting us.