The Directors Report
You can make changes to the contents of the directors report. Some changes you will make on the Data page, whilst others will be made directly on the Accounts Preview.
To make the following changes to the directors report, click Data, then from the table of contents click Directors report.
- Political donations
- Directors report signatories
To make other changes to the directors report, click Accounts Preview, then from the table of contents click Directors report.
- Edit introductory statement.
- Change wording for Incorporation and change of name paragraph.
- Add Officers additional wording.
- Change wording of Political and charitable donation paragraphs.
- Add Employment of disabled persons paragraph.
- Add purchase of own shares paragraph.
- Add qualifying indemnity provision paragraph.
- Change wording of small company provisions paragraph.
- Add principal activities paragraph
If this article hasn’t answered your question, please consider searching the help or contacting us.