The contacts list
The contacts list contains a list of all of the customers and suppliers that you enter in Sage One.
When you enter your VAT registration details, two HMRC contacts are automatically created for you. When your accountant completes a VAT Return for you using their Partner Edition of Sage One, the amount of VAT you need to pay or reclaim from HMRC is recorded against the relevant record. These contacts can’t be deleted.
From the contacts list, you can:
- Create new contact records for your customers and suppliers.
- View existing customer and supplier details – To do this, just click the relevant contact.
- Edit the contact details for customers and suppliers.
- Import customers and suppliers from a CSV file.
- Search for a particular contact – You can search on the company or contact name. To do this, simply enter the information you want to find in the Type the contact name to search box.