Enter information on any of nine sections accessible from the navigator on the left-hand side of Computation Data.
The nine sections are:
- Non-financial Information – Enter administrative information about the company and Information for the Return on the two pages within this section: Company Information and Information for the Return.
- Trade – Enter details of the company’s trade on the three pages within this section: Turnover and adjustments; Capital Allowances and Losses.
- UK Property Business – Enter details of any UK property activity of the company on the three pages within this section: Adjustments; Capital Allowances and Losses.
- Non-trade Loan relationships – Enter details of any non-trade loan relationships of the company, at Relationships or Deficits.
- Qualifying Charitable Donations – Enter in this section details of Qualifying Charitable Donations.
- Loans to Participators – Enter in this section details of Loans to Participators.
- Payments and Repayments – Enter tax repayment information at Payments and Repayments.
- Tax Avoidance – Enter details of notifiable tax avoidance schemes at Tax Avoidance.
- Attachments for Online Filing – Use this section to manage Attachments for Online Filing.
We’ve ordered the pages to provide a logical workflow for most situations. However, the company’s circumstances will dictate the best order to follow.
If this article hasn’t answered your question, please consider searching the help or contacting us.