Billing and payment details
When you first sign up to a Sage One service, you receive a 30 day free trial. After this, you pay for your service by monthly direct debit. From the Billing & Payment Details option you can easily manage your direct debit details and also view the invoices you receive from us for your services.
To view the billing contact and address for your Sage One subscription:
- Click the Settings button, then click Billing & Payment Details.
Your billing information appears on the Billing Contact tab. You can amend these details from Business Settings.
In order to pass BACS validation the Name of your Bank or Building Society is restricted to the following characters: A-Z, upper case only, zero – nine numbers, blank spaces, full stops, ampersands &, hyphens – and forward slashes.
- 1. Click the Settings button, then click Billing & Payment Details
- 2. Click the Direct Debit tab, then do one of the following:
- Click Setup A Direct Debit.
- If you want to amend an existing direct debit instruction, click Create New Direct Debit.
- 3. Read the information, then click Continue.
- 4. Enter your bank details, then click Continue.
- 5. To accept the terms and conditions, select the two check boxes then click Finish.
You’ve successfully entered or updated your direct debit details and when your next payment is due, we’ll send you an invoice to let you know how much will be debited from your account.
To view your Sage One invoices, you must log in as the owner. The owner is the person who originally signed up and has access to all areas of the service.
- 1. Click the Settings button, then click Billing & Payment Details.
- 2. Click the Sage One Invoices tab, then click the relevant invoice.
Depending on your Internet browser, the invoice appears in a new tab or new window and you can print or save the invoice from your browser menu bar.
Your invoice shows as unpaid until your direct debit has been collected.
To help you with any billing queries you may have, we’ve put together a list of common questions.