- 1. From the client list > Quick Actions > Invite a User
- 2. Enter the name and email for the person you want to add.
- 3. Click Send
Your user will get an email from us which they’ll need to read. Inside the email there will be a link they’ll need to click to verify their email address. They’ll also receive information about how to get started with Sage One Partner Edition.
Once you’ve added them, you’ll be able to change what they have access to. Take a look at the section ‘Change a user’s access’.
- Click Settings > User management > Click the resend button in the user’s row
You get to choose how much access a user has to Sage One.
- Click Settings > User management > click the user from the team list > choose the user’s role.
The user’s role determines what they have access to. Each role offers a selection of predetermined access rights. Choose from one of the basic roles, or if you want finer control, choose Custom then select from any of the Access Rights.
The basic roles you can choose from are:
- Manager – Manage users and their client access.
- Advanced – Access to client data and compliance services.
- Standard – Access to basic client information.
- Custom – Create a unique role.
- No Access – Logging in is disabled.
You can delete pending users.
- Click Settings > click the user from the team list > click Delete User from the sidebar > Delete User
It’s possible to track a user’s activity using Sage One Partner Edition. This option is available to the owner and any manager users.
- Click Settings > User management > User activity log
The following user events are captured:
- User logged in
- User logged out
- User invited a new user
- User edited a user’s role/access
- User invited/added new client
- Client was created using mass client import tool
- A user has logged into a customer’s Sage One service
- A user has accessed a compliance application (Final Accounts, Corporation Tax) for a Client