Sage Business Cloud licence re-sets
Due to general data protection regulation, re-sets of Sage Business Cloud licences will no longer be processed due to general data protection regulation.
If you wish to re-use a licence, you’ll need to remove the licence from your client list and re-add a new licence in its place. This is a two-part procedure:
Remove a client from Sage Business Cloud Partner Edition
- 1. Log in to Partner Edition.
- 2. Select the client you’d like to remove from the list (this will open the sidebar).
- 3. Hover over Manage.
- 4. Select Stop Managing This Client.
- 5. Select Yes to confirm removal.
Add a client to Sage Business Cloud Partner Edition
- 1. Select Add New Client.
- 2. Choose between Business Client and Individual Client. – This choice affects which applications you’ll be able to use with this client.
- 3. Fill in the Contact Information and Main Address.
- 4. Select Save.
You’ll find your client on the Pending tab.
If you’re an Accountant, you can click the client row, and choose a compliance application (Final Accounts or Corporation Tax for businesses and Personal Tax for individuals). Once you’ve created a new set of accounts, or a tax return, the client will move to the Active tab.
You must email the administration team on the same day that you re-use any licences, otherwise you’ll receive non-refundable pro-rata charges for each licence. As part of this process, the team will also add any relevant promotional codes to the new licences.
Please email: SageBusinessCloudAdministration@sage.com with the following information:
- Names of licences removed.
- Names of licences added.
- Your company’s name.
- Your Partner Edition login email address.
Sage accept no responsibility for loss of data upon removal of licences.