Billing and commission settings
You can use the Billing Settings option to manage your direct debit payment details for your Sage One service and view any invoices we’ve sent you. If you’re a member of the Accountants Reward Programme, you can also enter your commission details.
For information about the reward programme, please visit www.sage-exchange.co.uk
To view the billing contact and address for your Sage One subscription, simply click Settings > Billing Settings. Your billing information appears on the Billing Contact tab. You can amend these details from Business Settings.
- 1. Settings > Billing Settings > Direct Debit.
- 2. Setup A Direct Debit. Alternatively, to amend an existing direct debit instruction > Create New Direct Debit.
If you’ve not entered your business settings, you’ll be prompted to do that first.
- 3. Read the information provided > Continue.
- 4. Enter your bank details > Continue.
- 5. To accept the terms and conditions, select the two check boxes > Finish.
You’ve successfully entered or updated your direct debit details and when your next payment is due, we’ll send you an invoice to let you know how much will be debited from your account.
- Settings > Billing Settings > Sage One Invoices > click the relevant invoice.
Depending on your Internet browser, the invoice appears in a new tab or new window. The invoice shows an overall amount for your Sage One services, as well as any other Sage software you have. Your invoice shows as unpaid until your direct debit has been collected. If required, you can print or save the invoice from your browser menu bar.
If you want to participate in the Accountants Reward Programme, follow these steps.
- 1. Settings > Billing Settings > Commission Details.
- 2. Do you wish to participate in the Accountants Reward Programme? > Yes.
- 3. If your business is VAT registered, select the Business VAT Registered? check box > enter your VAT number.
- 4. If you’ve previously entered direct debit details and you want to use the same bank details for your commission, click Copy bank details from Direct Debit?
- 5. If you don’t want to use the same bank account as the one you entered in the Direct Debit tab, enter your bank account details > Save.
You’ve successfully entered your commission details. Provided you don’t have any outstanding invoices, we’ll pay any commission you earn into the bank account you entered here. If you do have any outstanding invoices, your commission is offset against these.