The detailed payroll report
When you complete a pay run, you can generate a detailed payroll report. For record purposes, we recommend you save or print this each time you process a pay run.
The report includes the following details:
- A payslip summary for each employee.
- A summary of payments and deductions.
- A breakdown of employer costs.
- A breakdown of amounts due to HMRC.
- A breakdown of payment method totals.
- A breakdown of year to date values for each employee.
To generate the detailed report
- 1. Pay Runs tab > click the relevant pay run.
- 2. Click the open the detailed report link.
Depending on your Internet browser, the report opens in a new window or tab. You can choose to print or save it from your browser file menu.