Sage login details
Before you can download pension files for the first time, you must enter your Sage login details. If you signed up directly, this is normally the email address and password you use to log into Payroll.
If you don’t have a Sage login, for example, if you signed up with Google or Facebook, you are prompted to Create One Now when you first create a submission file in the Completed Pay Run summary.
For security reasons, you’re prompted to enter your Sage login details every five months.
To create Sage login details
- 1. In the Completed Pay Run summary > Pensions submissions.
- 2. Create One Now > click Provide a username and password link.
- 3. Check or enter your name and email address.
- 4. Enter and confirm your password > Complete Sign Up.
- 5. If prompted, enter Captcha > Continue.
- 6. Click home on the main menu bar to return to the Payroll Summary.
- 7. Click Enter Sage Login Details.
- 8. Enter your email address and password > Sign In.
A verification code is sent to the email address you entered in step 3.
- 9. Enter the verification code from the email > Continue.
- 10. To give permission > click Allow.
You return back to Payroll Summary, ready to create the submission file.