Set up a custom pension scheme
If you don’t use one of the standard pension providers available in Payroll, you can set up your own custom pension scheme.
You can set up a custom pension scheme in Payroll by completing the below steps;
If you’re unsure about any of the details about your pension scheme, you must contact your pension provider.
- 1. Click Pensions, then click Add a new pension, then click Add your own pension.
- 2. Enter the name, Employer Reference and address of your pension provider.
- 3. Click Add Plan and fill in the relevant fields
- 4. Click Add. If you want to add an additional plan, repeat step 5.
- 5. To read our terms, click the our terms link and select the Terms check box, then click Save.
You can now add the new pension scheme deduction to an employee when you next process their pay.