Set up a NOW: Pensions scheme
Before you can set up your NOW: Pensions scheme in Payroll, you need the details provided by NOW: Pensions. To find this information, you should log in to your online account at www.nowpensions.com.
You can then enter this information into your Payroll service;
- 1. Go to Pensions, click Add a new pension.
- 2. Click NOW: Pensions.
- 3. In the Employer reference box, enter your Employer Code provided by NOW: Pensions.
- 4. Click Add Plan and complete the relevant fields.
- 5. Click Add.
- 6. To add additional plans, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- 7. Select the Qualifying Scheme check box.
- 8. To read the terms, click the our terms link. Then to accept them, select the Terms check box.
- 9. Click Save.
You’ve now successfully set up your NOW: Pensions scheme in Payroll. It’s automatically assigned to your eligible employees during the pension assessment.