Enter information about UK property income and EEA Furnished Holiday Lettings income received for the year.

Property has three tabs: Details, Residential Finance Costs and Losses.

This page is only available for the tax year 6 April 2016 – 5 April 2017 and later years.

Do not use this page to enter details of property income arising outside the UK, other than Furnished Holiday Lets arising in the EEA.

Did you find this helpful?

Still need help?

Ask the Sage City community. Sage City is the place to ask questions, share tips and ideas, get practical advice and all the breaking news. Alternatively, find out other ways of getting in touch.

Visit Sage City