You can use contact records to keep track of your customer sales and supplier purchases. You can view any contact record from Contacts > click the required contact.
When you click an individual contact record, you can then:
- Amend the contact details. To do this, enter the relevant details > Save.
- View details of the transactions that you enter for this contact.
- Record money you receive or pay to individual customers and suppliers using the quick create option.
The Activity tab shows the transactions you enter for each contact. You can:
- Search for transactions by reference or value.
- View transactions between specific dates > amend the from and to dates.
- View the original transaction by clicking it on the list.
If required, you can amend the main address and contact details. To amend addresses and contacts:
- Click the Contacts and addresses tab > click the edit button make the relevant changes > Save.
This tab shows details of the contact’s account including their VAT number and default category and credit terms. To change any of the details:
- Click the edit button > make any necessary changes > Save.
You can use this tab to enter any notes you want to add to this contact. To do this:
- Click the edit button > enter the notes > Save.