Email messages - defaults
If you send documents from Sage One Start by email, you can set up different default email message for invoices and credit notes. This saves time as it appears automatically when you send the document by email.
Create a default email message
- 1. Go to More then click Settings then click Email Messages.
- 2. Click the relevant document type then enter the message you want to appear as default.
- 3. Click Save.
If you want to, you can further customise the message at the point you send an individual document.
Change the email reply address
When you email documents directly from Sage One, the email address for customers to reply to, is the one you used to sign up to Sage One. If you need to, you can change this.
- 1. Follow step 1 above, then click Change.
- 2. Enter the email address you want replies to go to, then click Continue.
A verification email is sent to this email address.
- 3. Enter the verification code from the email, then click Verify.
- 4. Click Save.
Reset the email reply address
Changing the reply address also changes the email that displays on your invoices.
- 1. Follow step 1 in the first section, then click Reset.
- 2. Click Remove then click Save.