Click the Cashbook tab to view and record the flow of money in and out of your business.
From here you can:
- Select a bank account to view existing bank accounts and the transactions you record.
- Click New Entry to record money in and money out transactions.
- Use the search box to search for specific transactions.
- Click an existing bank transaction to edit details.
- If you have set up check printing, print a check for a money out transaction.
- Delete an existing bank transaction.
You can’t delete a bank transaction that’s been previously included in a bank reconciliation. Instead, you must enter a reverse transaction. For example, if it’s a money-out transaction, enter a money-in transaction with exactly the same details.